JPCS has been maintaining the highways and byways of the UK since 1993 when the company was founded. Undertaking a range of integrated highways maintenance services, including highway construction, highways maintenance and highway engineering, we specialise in providing integrated highways term maintenance and specialist highways services, such as surfacing, road repairs, pothole repairs, traffic management, crash barrier systems and winter maintenance.
Download our Highways brochure.
Highways maintenance clients
Our clients include local authorities or Term Maintenance Contractors (TMCs), as well as the Highways Agency, Managing Agent Contractors (MACs) and transport and government organisations. In addition we also deliver highways maintenance services for construction companies and private businesses such as retailers and leisure providers.
Working nationwide, our objective is to help clients extend the life of their assets by providing innovative products and processes focussed on sustaining the environment and tailored to suit a range of budgets and requirements. Working together with our clients we iron out all cause and effect (potential or real) scenarios to ensure quality assurance.
Highways maintenance services
Our highway services include:
- Highways maintenance – maintaining roads and footpaths using professional design
- Surface treatments – hand applied micro asphalt and slurry seal
- Road repairs – repairing roads, potholes, cracks and fretted joints, including road patching product, Rejuvopatch
- Traffic management – providing diversion routes and temporary traffic signals
- Vehicle restraint systems – installing and repairing vehicles safety systems and crash barriers
- Winter maintenance – providing winter gritting, snow removal and anti-icing and de-icing.
"I cannot speak highly enough of JPCS, who have been undertaking maintenance works on the Surrey highway network for many years."
Keith Scott, Surrey County Council