Case Study: 4.1MWp ground mounted solar photovoltaic installation
- Client: British Gas
- Location: Toyota Plant, Derby
- Date: 10th May 2011 – 8th June 2011
- Project size: 4.1MWp ground mounted solar pv farm
- Groundscrews used: 6000
- FLEXIII Framing: 8.65km
- Modules: 16,800
- Trenching: 1,600 metres
To build the largest ground mounted solar array in the UK at the time, using an innovative approach that delivered quality and timescale efficiencies.
- JPCS’ expertise and Groundscrew® and FLEXIII® systems were used to install the foundations and panels frames for this ground mounted solar farm, on time, on budget and with exceptional quality outputs
- A project that would have taken 12 weeks to complete was carried out in just 4 weeks, using an average of 24 skilled operatives.
“We chose JPCS as our partner for these projects because they demonstrated strong technical knowledge and a sound approach to project planning.” — British Gas
Read our press release about this ground mounted solar project.