The winners of JPCS’s annual People Awards have been confirmed for 2013. Winners were announced at this year’s annual management conference, held last month:
- Team Player – Phil Barlow
- Outstanding Contribution to Excellence – Lisa Orme
- Personal Development and Progress – Barney Smith and Jason Yates
- Innovation – Laura Mort
- Team of the Year – VRS/TM/Signs and Renewables
- Operatives – Martin Boyd, Simon Wall and Trevor Williams
- Subcontractor – Paul Middleton
- Supplier – Swords Traffic Management
- Client – Eurovia
The People and Partnerships awards were held at JPCS’ annual management development conference, a training day which included a number of presentations and workshops on topics such as commercial management and HR.
Peter Shone said: “This year’s management development conference was a really positive event, with great outcomes. It provided a wealth of training and resource, as well as being a fantastic opportunity for bringing the management team together.
“A big thanks to everyone who came along – attendees and presenters – for their valuable contributions to the day and a huge well done to all the People and Partnership award winners.”
Feedback from the development day and workshops has been extremely positive, with 94% of attendees that completed a feedback questionnaire rating the day as very or extremely valuable.