Our commitment is always to be:
- Customer and stakeholder focussed, providing the highest standards of service
- Safe and sustainable
- Proactive with client and end-user communication
- Highly trained and skilled throughout all areas of our workforce including engineering with engineers
- A pioneer in offering a flexible, bespoke service, tailored to client requirements, design and specification
- Innovative and accommodating – delivering a hassle free service and causing minimal disruption, for example using Traffic Ambassadors on highways maintenance programmes
- Open and honest in our approach to stakeholder feedback and complaints – recognising positive feedback, resolving complaints effectively, and sharing information with our clients in a transparent and solution-focused way
- Focused on understanding the requirements of the communities we work in, in order to deliver appropriate solutions, minimise the impact of our activities and encourage ideas.
Our Courtesy Code
We have created a business that our clients can rely on. We have also developed a Courtesy Code, illustrating the way in which our employees treat their colleagues, our clients, our suppliers and subcontractors, the general public, and everyone we come into contact with. The Courtesy Code was developed by our people, and highlights what is important to them in the workplace every day. Our people identified teamwork as the most important behaviour therefore it is embedded in all aspects of our business. We believe this creates an environment where people enjoy being a part of the team because they know they are going to be treated with respect.
"There is a real family feel to JPCS and some really nice people working for the company."
Andy Taplin, Mole Valley Farmers Ltd