We are a small team and this is a crucial role for our operational success.
What will the role involve? Tasks may vary but they will include:
- Planning, programming and maximising productivity – we call it our “air traffic controller” role
- Handling unexpected events, emergencies and programme changes
- Interpreting data
- Assisting to reduce cost
- Proactive involvement in streamlining our processes
What skills do you need?
- Able to absorb and retain information from a range of sources
- Attention to detail, meticulous all the time
- Common sense
- Detailed and highly organised
- Ability to multi task
- Highly IT literate; Excel – expert level
- Thorough with no mistakes
- Self starter with initiative
- Calm and capable
- Continuous improvement.
The role will be for five days a week – but we would consider part time hours over 5 days for the right person.
The role is based at SY14 8LU and we would love to recruit someone local.
We embrace upside down management and we received Jury Commendation for 2016 for “consistent, inspirational and visionary leadership that encourages others to give their best” at the 2016 UK Excellence Awards.
Salary based on experience with attractive benefits.
Please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. We are unable to accept applications from recruitment agencies.