We understand the importance of vigorously managed operational systems. Health and safety, quality assurance, and management of our people and processes, with a focus on environmental issues and sustainability, are reflected in our accreditations to the recognised trade industry standards, as follows:
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 14001:2004
- OHSAS 18001:2007
- Link-up approval
- Investors in People
- EFQM Excellence programme, with commendation for leadership excellence
- National Highways Sector Schemes: 2b, 8, 12a, 12b, 12d, and 13b covered by ISO 9001:2008
- Highway Electrical Registration Scheme
- British Quality Foundation membership
- Road Surface Treatments Association membership
- Rail Alliance membership
- Renewable Energy Association membership.
As part of our commitment to continuous improvement, we are currently working towards BS25999 Business Continuity Management and EFQM 5 star rating.
“Testimony to the success of the JPCS approach is in the continuing accreditation to Investors in People which tests Leadership approaches and deployment.”
The British Quality Foundation