Exclusively distributed and installed in the UK by JPCS, the innovative Groundscrew® is a concrete-free ground foundation system, designed to maximise productivity, sustainability, and value for money. Uniquely designed and engineered, as the Groundscrew® is plated, it provides uncompromising stability.
Groundscrew versus concrete: read about the hard facts.
- Speed Indication Devices (SIDS) and Moveable Vehicle Activiated Signs (MVAS)
- Approved ground foundation for use with passively safe signage supports and accepted by the Highways Agency for use on motorways and trunk roads
- Significant innovation in Rail – Form A and Form B approval for use as a ground foundation in location cabinet stagings, small ground signals, and small trackside signage. It allows signs, fencing, benches and other structures to be positioned quickly and easily – a significant advantage during possessions
- Ground engineering for building foundations, including timber frame structures
- Multiple domestic applications – ground mounted system for a variety of uses, including fencing, garden and leisure, and decking.
Benefits of Groundscrew®:
- No excavation, concrete, wet trades, or landfill requirements
- Safe and uncomplicated – speed and ease of installation, removal, and relocation – with minimum impact to the landscape
- Significant reduction in traffic management requirements
- Reduced plant and vehicle movements
- Reduced vibration and noise during installation
- Immediately loadable
- Improved safety – structurally tested and certified to stringent guidelines
- Consistent and reliable foundation performance
- Reduced traffic management costs when used in the highways environment.
- ISO certified
- Structurally tested
- Made from 75 per cent recycled steel
- Life span of up to 50 years
- Suitable for both granular and cohesive soil types.
For more information on the benefits and applications of Groundscrew®, please visit the Krinner UK website.
JPCS always provide an on time and efficient delivery of projects and the Groundscrew is constructed to the highest standards
Brendan Foley, RES Ltd