JPCS has announced the winners of its 2012 People and Partnerships awards, following its annual management conference held in June.
The winners are:
- Management and business support (Team player award) – Lisa Orme, PA to the Directors
- Management and business support (Outstanding contribution to excellence award) – Ines Osborne, Marketing and Communications Manager
- Management and business support (Personal development and progress award) – Benn Teasdale, National Operations Manager
- Management and business support (Innovation award) – Peter Verso, Business Unit Director for Renewables
- Operative awards: Sylwester Rudalski (Cheshire) and Guillermo Calatuyad
- Subcontractor of the Year award – Andy Nixon
- Supplier of the Year award – Krinner
- Client of the Year award – Anesco
All the awards were voted for by JPCS staff across all levels and business units throughout the country.
The People and Partnerships awards followed JPCS’ annual management development conference, a training day which included a number of presentations, workshops delivered by company directors, and a Q&A session where management and business support employees had the opportunity to ask questions to business unit heads.
JPCS managing director, Peter Shone, said: “The management development conference was a really valuable training and engagement event and a great opportunity for everyone from the management and the business support team to get together as well. We have already received some very positive feedback about the day and are looking forward to the next session.
“I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all our employees for their ongoing support and commitment to the business, and congratulate the winners of our people awards. A huge thank you also goes to our partnership award winners – we love working with like minded people.”
Adrian Pike, CEO of national energy efficiency solutions company Anesco (pictured right) accepted the award from Peter Shone.
He commented: “We’re delighted to receive the award for Client of the Year, particularly as it was voted for by JPCS employees. We have worked with JPCS for over a year now on a number of solar projects and have established great working relationships on both sides.”
Some of the reasons JPCS employees stated in their nominations for Anesco as their Client of Year 2012 include: “[Anesco] have shown commitment to JPCS and been rewarded with our best work” and their “Teamwork approach”.
Since the beginning of the partnership in 2011, Anesco and JPCS have installed almost 10,000 ground screws, 17,000 metres of FLEXIII frames, and 35,000 solar panels – totalling nearly 7.2MWp of solar PV.
JPCS is a national contractor delivering services across the highways, rail and energy markets. Established for almost 20 years and creating differentiation through fostering relationships based on partnering, JPCS’ vision is: to create the difference to sustain our environment with our clients, our team and suppliers.