Undertaking a variety of road construction services to a variety of roads, from primary and main distributor roads to secondary distributor, link roads and local access roads, we combine our expertise and developed local area knowledge with consideration to local heritage, minimising disruption and legislative compliance.
We undertake all types of road construction and highway construction work:
- Road construction for new roads and carriageways
- Footway construction for new pavements and footpaths
- Cycleway construction either as part of a carriageway or as a separate cycle track
- Road widening and realignment
- Haunch construction and kerbing
- Junction improvement schemes
- Car park construction
- Burr wall construction.
We limit the impact of our works on the travelling public by only closing roads and access as a last resort, when it impacts on legislation and/or the safety of either our workforce, the road user or members of the public. In the event that our road construction activities have an impact, we keep road users informed.
Quality of materials and standards of road construction workmanship is compliant with accepted standards confirmed by British/European Standards.
“A proven track record in commitment to innovation, best practice, continuous improvement, right first time, best value and customer service.”
Keith Scott, Surrey County Council