Job vacancy: Contract Co-ordinator (renewables)
- Job title: Contract Coordinator, Renewables
- Location: Malpas
- Reports to: Head of Service/Director
- Salary: Negotiable, dependent on experience
- Closing date: Friday 5th April
Purpose of the job
Provides administrative support across all contracts all business units, main focus Renewables Business Unit.
- Contributes to business unit efficiency through targets
- Supports the business unit in response to stakeholder needs
- Supports the supply chain procedure, ensuring a structured approach
- Manages stakeholder expectations including problem/conflict resolution
- Manages priority through importance
- Identifies and escalates opportunities to improve Business Unit performance, and process improvement
- Communicates effectively to all stakeholders
- Updates, renews and maintains personal development needs as/where necessary
- Supervises and trains other staff members as/where necessary
- Undertakes a positive visible felt leadership approach to safety.
- Supports reception duties
- Supports yard requirements
- Respond to Krinner enquiries
- Maintain the Renewables PO spread sheet
- Answers the telephone professionally, directing callers onto the appropriate person
- Coordinates tender (price only) opportunities updates the register
- Prepares quotation files
- Coordinates supplier quotes/price
- Raises job numbers, Renewables
- Books travel and accommodation where required
- Support contract material orders
- Raise order requisitions for stock.
- Liaises with suppliers as appropriate and completes Groundscrew designs/quotes
- Prepares site files where appropriate
- Maintains the pipeline
- Raise client invoices, forwarding to Accounts
- Coordinates orders for Renewables
- Reports on KPIs via agree scorecard
- Where appropriate assists with hot costing and financial reviews
- Provides forward pipeline analysis/reporting
- Provides Renewables Business Unit stock figures.
- Work productively and efficiency balancing multiple tasks, being comfortable with a wide range of demands
- Work to a high specification in order to improve and maintain quality
- Be customer focussed and attentive to customer needs, ensuring a timely response to customer enquiries
- Create a positive and innovative atmosphere which encourages people to commit themselves to the task in hand and where necessary, go beyond the call of duty in order to achieve their key objectives
- Provide the best solutions in terms of quality and cost
- Be non-confrontational when handling or involved in conflict situations, escalating and seeking support where required
- Be alert to changing situations, show flexibility in approach, adaptability in difficult circumstances and continuously strive to achieve a result.
The job description indicates that the job holder may be involved in a technical or specialist area, where knowledge and experience are important factors.
The job description emphasises the importance of prioritising tasks, maintaining goodwill and creating good impressions.
Flexibility, productivity and an accommodating, helpful approach are also requirements of this job.
The person fulfilling this function should be a good communicator, positive, enthusiastic and outgoing, but able to work within procedures on job aspects which may deal with facts, standards and quality.
- Learn and understand all business unit processes and provide support across the business
- Shares best practice ideas across the business.
- Drives continuous improvement through active performance measurement and management
- Helps develop robust policies and procedures for improved quality, including ensuring quotation opportunities are managed in a timely manner.
- Continually improves productivity through smarter and leaner ways of working including electronic/more automated process
- Improves business performance through innovative ways of working.
How to apply
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com