Throughout our website, you will find a sample of our case studies, capturing key civil engineering projects and other initiatives undertaken at JPCS across highways, rail and energy.
Our case studies illustrate best practice as specialist civil engineering contractors, strong customer relationships, our approach to problem solving and innovation, and the ensuing benefits such as improved safety, cost-effectiveness, minimised disruption and best value.
To read some of our civil engineering case studies, please browse through our services and products pages or select any of the links below.
- Footway recycling – read about how JPCS developed a new, sustainable footway recycling process, working in partnership with Dudley MBC.
- Speed Indication Device (SID) Installation - read about how the Staffordshire Casualty Reduction Partnership used Groundscrew to install fixed speed cameras in multiple locations.
- Advanced Direction Signs (ADS) replacement - read how Cheshire West and Chester Council used Groundscrew for replacing old ADS on steel and concrete posts with passive safe Lattix masts.
- Road repairs – crack and joint repair solutions - read how JPCS delivered a cost-effective solution for road repairs, increasing the lifecycle of the local network.
There are currently no case studies available for this area. For more information about our rail services, please visit the rail area.
- 10MWp ground mounted solar Farm in Hampshire – see how JPCS built the foundations for this 10MWp solar farm, working against space restrictions.
- 5MWp ground mounted solar pv farm at Cadland Estate – JPCS delivers the foundations for the biggest solar farm in the UK, through the wettest June since 1910.
- Commercial biomass boiler installation - JPCS’ Groundscrew® was the preferred solution for sub-structural support on the award winning Green Heat Module.
- Ground mounted solar PV array 10kWp - installation of a 10kWp ground mounted solar PV array in just one day, using the innovative Groundscrew®.
- 4.1MWp ground mounted solar photovoltaic installation - read how JPCS installed one of the UK’s largest solar farms in just four weeks, using the innovative Groundscrew®.
- 50kWp solar pv array - JPCS used Groundscrew® to install a 50kWp solar PV array in challenging conditions.
There are currently no case studies available for this area. For more information about our property services, please visit the property area.
- Ground mounted solar photovoltaic installation with Groundscrew® 245kWp - read about how JPCS installed a ground mounted solar PV system on mudstone bedrock
- Rejuvopatch – award-winning approach to pothole repairs - read about our innovative, cost-effective, and award-winning approach to pothole repairs.
- Innovation in Winter maintenance – Safethaw - read about how Cambridgeshire County Council used Safethaw as a winter maintenance innovation.
- A Customers Perspective – Mike Gower, Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council - read about the views of Mike Gower, Team Manager at Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council, on working with JPCS.
- Working at JPCS – Moya Tucker - read Moya’s interview to find out what it’s like to work at JPCS.
- Apprenticeships – Martin Walker - read about Martin Walker’s apprenticeship at JPCS.